ACROBiosystems is pleased to announce the inauguration of the Immuno-Oncology Virtual Event taking place on June 2, 2021. Immuno-Oncology is considered by some to be one of the most promising areas of research in the world of anti-cancer therapeutics. Learn from experts how immunotherapies can work alone, together, or in combination with other treatments to fight cancer.
This year's event includes the following tracks and topics:
New Advancements in Immuno-Oncology
· Cell Therapy Innovation
· Checkpoint Inhibitors
· Innate Immunity Considerations
· Microbiome and Cancer
· New Adaptive Immunity Considerations
Emerging Targets for Immuno-Oncology Therapy
· Overcoming Obstacles in the Immunosuppressive Tumor Micro-environment
· Molecular and Epigenetic Modulation
· Cancer Immunotherapeutics and COVID-19
· Novel Cell Therapy Targets and Engineering Strategies
Advancing Cancer Immunotherapies to the Clinic
Meet the speakers (partial):
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.