>2nd Annual Infectious Disease Diagnostics and Point-Of-Care Testing
The Diagnostics sector has emerged as a prominent game changer in healthcare, because of many technological advancements taking place within the field. As diagnostics is a key for making the treatment decisions, it needs to be quicker, précised, and accurate.
Point-of-care testing (POCT) is a growing testing. Today, you may see POCT in a hospital with handheld gadgets or small testers in emergency department, extensive care setting, popular clinical wards, and imaging facilities. And market analyses that the world is moving from critical laboratory testing to testing for quick and accurate results at the patient's point of care.
In the era of improved diagnostics, our 2nd Annual Virtual Event on Infectious Disease Diagnostics and Point-Of-Care Testing will serve as a networking place for Diagnostics professional, Industrial specialists, and solution providers to address the rising innovation in its discipline and the way it can be used as disease prevention tool.
Sponsored by leading manufacturer of recombinant proteins and other critical reagents – ACROBiosystems.
Day 1: March 11th @11:10am EST
Talk Tittle: Critical needs of reagents and assay kits to fight COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 variants
· ACROBiosystems has mobilized resources to generate high quality SARS-CoV-2 antigens, antibody and ELISA Kits.
· The quality of antibody and antigens significantly affect the performance of diagnostic kits and therapeutics derived.
· The Superstable Spike Trimer available at 90% purity and homogeneity enables development and evaluation for high performance serological test kits and therapeutics.
· We have also developed Neutralization Test kit with performance on par with FDA approved kit.
· Our pre-couple magnetic beads reduce time and provide stability tested products for antibody screening and characterization studies.
· With emerging variants in UK, S Africa and S. America posing threat to existing vaccines and therapeutics, ACROBiosystem is continually updating product line to support both research and clinical development efforts.
Speaker: Prajwal Paudel, Ph.D.
Product Development Scientist at ACROBiosystems Inc.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.