Fig. 1 Change in body weight of tumor-bearing mice
Fig. 2 Change in body weight of tumor-bearing mice
1. Drug type: Novel small molecule
2. Indications: Cancer cachexia
3. Administration route : Oral administration
4. Mechanism of action: This compound significantly inhibits the production and secretion of inflammatory factors and alleviates myasthenia and lipolysis by promoting protein synthesis and inhibiting lipid degradation, improving tumor cachexia.
5. Indications: Cancer cachexia
6. Research progress:
a) The studies in C26 tumor-bearing mice,
i. Significantly inhibit the elevation of TNF-α and IL-6 levels in serum and tumor of C26-bearing mice.
ii. Promote protein synthesis, inhibit lipid degradation and other signaling pathways to alleviate myasthenia and lipolysis and improve tumor cachexia.
b) The studies by head-to-head with anamorelin in vivo show better efficacy in enhancing muscle strength.
c) Preliminary toxicology studies were completed, and the hERG IC50 is 34.1uM, and the therapeutic window is 20 folds
Emerging VoCs, Lambda, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ELISA kits for neutralizing antibody titer assay, binding antibody titer assay, antibody isotype assay, antigen titer assay and inhibitor screening, etc., which can accelerate the research and development of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.