1. Drug type: Monoclonal antibody;
2. Mechanism: TIM-3 inhibits anti-tumor by mediating T cell depletion. By combining TIM-3 on T cells and DCs, TIM-3 antibody can promote effector T cells (especially CD8+T cell ) to prolong the effect of anti-tumor, achieving the function of killing tumor;
3. Indications: Tumors such as lung cancer,liver cancer, gastric carcinoma, cervical cancer, prostate cancer;
4. Research phase: cell line screening;
5. Research progress: The following studies have been completed : antibody construction and affinity, in vitro and in vivo functional validation,in vivo pharmacodynamics study. CMC development was started.
Emerging VoCs, Lambda, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ELISA kits for neutralizing antibody titer assay, binding antibody titer assay, antibody isotype assay, antigen titer assay and inhibitor screening, etc., which can accelerate the research and development of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.