1. Drug type: Monoclonal antibody;
2. Mechanism: As one of the immuno-checkpoint targets, LAG-3 has relatively more clinical data and certain drugability. The expression of LAG-3 negatively regulated specific T cells. Inhibiting the function of LAG-3 can enhance the anti-tumor effect of specific CD8+T cells and can also regulate immune response by inhibiting T cells over-activation;
3. Indications: Tumors such as melanoma, non-small cell lung cancer,liver cancer, gastric carcinoma;
4. Research phase: Cell line screening;
5. Research progress: Completed antibody construction, affinity, in vitro and in vivo functional validation and in vivo pharmacodynamics study. Now the project is waiting for staring CMC development.
Emerging VoCs, Lambda, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ELISA kits for neutralizing antibody titer assay, binding antibody titer assay, antibody isotype assay, antigen titer assay and inhibitor screening, etc., which can accelerate the research and development of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs and vaccines.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.